Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shugo Charaddict

I've been very addicted to this anime nowadays. Somehow I can relate to its episodes. My true-self... I wonder what it is... I hope soon I will discover it!

Hey, you know what I'm talkin about? Its Shugo Chara!

( I think I'm turning to a 6 yr old child now! XDD )

I really like this anime, maybe this is better than Naruto. I think its because its a little girly unlike Naruto ( which is always fighting ). Tomorrow I'll be watching episode 6! yeeey! Amu-chan will transform to her Amulet Spade which I was very excited at! I think that's all for now... Japan is really great, it always makes me happy!^^

RAN
-My favourite Shugo Chara color. XD

Ran no tamago


Ran



MIKI
- If I would be a chara, I will choose Miki!


Miki no tamago


Miki


SUU
- This is my favourite Chara transfromation! I really like Amu-chan's outfit!!!


Su no tamago


Suu


AND MY MOST FAVOURITE CHARA TRANSFORMATION!:


Amulet clover

kawaii ne!!!^^

No comments: